This letterman jacket will keep you warm, and despite it being made for a woman, somehow still inexplicably has pockets in which to store tasty snacks or knives. Or both. Because you never know when you're going to need to cut someone while you're consuming a tasty snack. And by tasty snack, I don't mean Jason Mamoa. Hell. Maybe I do.
This jacket sports a gently contoured silhouette and striped twill-taped neck, cuffs, and hem. It’s also has a warm fleece lining, 2 spacious slash pockets, and contrasting white snap buttons closure in front.
• 65% ring-spun combed cotton, 35% polyester fleece
• Regular fit
• Fleece lining
• 2x2 rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem
• Front closure with white snap buttons
• Twill-taped neck in matching color
• 2 matching fabric front slash pockets
Tales from the Gas Station Letterman Jacket (Women's)